MMU CET 2019 Application forms, Registrations, Admissions
MMU CET (Maharishi Markandeshwar University Common Entrance Test) 2019 notification has been out for so long. MMU has its head office situated in Haryana. This competitive Examination carries lots of significance in terms especially for all those candidates who want to get admission in a number of MBBS & BDS courses as conducted by the University. There are around total number of two hundred and fifty seats in total for all these courses. Out of the total number around 150 seats are for MBBS Courses followed by around 100 seats for BDS courses. So in this reference MMU CET 2019 can be sighted as the undergraduate Medical competitive level Examination, being conducted for the sake of concerned candidates. Interested candidates can seek all the MMU CET 2019 related information such as about Application form, registration as well as admission related ones.
There are always a large number of cities where MMU CET is held every year. A list of cities include Ambala, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Jalandhar, Jaipur & Lucknow etc.
Date of MMU CET 2019
Interested candidates who want to sit in MMU CET 2019, they can apply online by 30th of April 2019 by 4 P.M. MMU CET 2019 is all set to be conducted on 29th of May 2019. On the contrary MMU CET 2019 Admit Cards are all set to be dispatched maximum by 18th of May 2019.
Moreover all the important information about MMU CET 2019 is available on the official website of the University: www.mmumullana.org
MMU CET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
There will be presented up total number of 120 questions in MMU CET 2019. Each question will be of 3 marks each, making total number of 360 marks of Examination in MMU CET 2019.
• MMU CET 2019 marking pattern: For every wrong answer one third mark is to be deducted as negative marking in MMU CET 2019.
• Total number of subjects and questions in MMU CET 2019: Four subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology are the main four subjects of 30 questions each in MMU CET 2019.
• Medium of MMU CET 2019: Medium of MMU CET 2019 will be English.
• Mode of MMU CET 2019: Mode of MMU CET 2019 will be pen and paper based.
MMU CET 2019 Eligibility criteria
1. Minimum age limit: Anyone, who is applying for MMU CET 2019 should be at least 17 years of age as on 31st of December 2019.
2. Number of subjects as passed ones in 12th class: Anyone, applying for MMU CET 2019 should be at least 12th class passed from a recognized University. He/she should have Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Biotechnology as passed subjects in 12th class. Moreover he/she also should have scored minimum 50 percent marks in the Examination followed by 45 percent for the candidates of locomotive disability.
MMU CET 2019 Result
As going by the pattern of MMU CET Result year by year, it is quite sure about the expected date of MMU CET Result 2019. MMU CET 2019 Result is all set to be released soon either in second or third week of June 2019.