KIIT University Admission Notification 2019
KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) University has recently issued. In which applicants are invited, who are looking to get themselves enrolled in MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Rural Management System. It has been one of the unique courses as offered by the University. There are two segments which have been offering this course; they are as KIIT School of Management as well as KIIT School of Rural Management. Last date of applying online for KIIT University MBA in Rural Management Program is 2nd of January 2019. So candidates, who are interested, can apply online on the official website of KIIT before the date. Web Address of official website of KIIT is www.kiit.ac.in
Some important dates for KIIT MBA in Rural Management
- Starting date of applying online for KIIT MBA in Rural Management: From 26th of November 2018.
- Last date of applying online for KIIT MBA in Rural Management: By 2nd of January 2019
- Dates of Entrance Exams of KIIT MBA in Rural Management: On 9th & 10th of January 2019
- Date of declaration of KIIT MBA IN Rural Management Result 2018: On 15th of January 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for KIIT MBA in Rural Management: Anyone, graduate in any stream, is eligible to apply. Moreover, students who are studying in final year & waiting for their result. They are also eligible to apply.
- Application fees to be paid: INR 1250 is to be paid by the candidates & there is no provision of any concession in fees for any categories.
Apply online for KIIT MBA in Rural Management
- In way of applying online for KIIT MBA IN Rural Management, candidates are required to log on to the official website of KIIT: kiit.ac.in
- On the left side of home page, there can be viewed a link as “Admissions Open MBA (Batch 2019-21)
- Hence you are re-directed to a new page as ksom.ac.in/programs/mba-full-time/
- Again, there can be seen a tab as “Apply Online”. Once you click on the same, there you are again re-directed to a new page as ksom.ac.in/kiitee1015
- There now you are required to fill some forms as Personal information such as Name, E-mail, Mobile Number and date of birth etc.
- In the second column, you are required to enter communication Address, Phone number and pin code etc.
- Now in the third column, you are required to furnish information about the Examination as well as your year of passing graduation etc.
- Mark the declaration and upload all the necessary documents such as 10th, 12th & Graduation certificates.
- At last check by clicking on preview whether all the entries, entered by you are right or wrong.
- Finally click on “Submit and pay” hence you will be able to pay Application fees by whether debit card, credit card or Net Banking etc.
In case, if you are looking to get the complete information about KIIT University Admission Notification 2018, you have to visit official website of KIIT: www.kiit.ac.inTags: Application forms, KIIT, KIIT MBA, KIIT University, KIIT University Admission, Rural Management